Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Rice Noodle Green Pea Stir Fry
- In a pot, bring 5 cups of water to a boil. Cook your 6 ounces of rice noodles for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Once cooked, drain and rinse under cool water. Set aside.
- Spiralize 1 medium carrot and set aside.
- In a pan, heat sesame seed oil and sauté garlic, ginger, and onions.
- Add 2 tablespoons of red curry paste to the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, snap peas, cooked noodles, whole green peas, soy sauce, and spiralized carrots.
- Using a fork and spoon, mix ingredients well.
- Cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Enjoy!
- *To cook whole peas, soak for 6-8 hours (in fridge, in enough water to fully cover peas). Drain soaking water. For every cup of dry peas, use two cups new water (to cook), bring to a boil and then simmer for 35-40 minutes or until peas are tender. Drain any excess water if necessary.